B737 DUAL RUDDER PEDALS WITH POSITION ADJUSTMENT
Completely functional rudder pedals to be used on a B-737, linked between both sides (CP and FO) and the position (distance to pilots) is adjustable by each pilot.
- Metallic construction.
- Bearing on all axes.
- Adjustment by handle, as on the real airplane
- Centering system by springs and a guide to have the same pressure on both pedals.
- Covers included and build in steel.
- Footrest made in INOX and could be assembled/disassembled easily.
- Four hold points to the floor if necessary.
- No plastics used.
- High Quality potentiometers.
- "Joystick" card used for handle the axes and switches, with an easy configuration and installation.
- USB connection, cable included.
- Fully wired for:
- Rudder Axis control
- Brakes control (Left Captain, Right Captain, Left F/O, Right F/O).
- Includes a printed User Manual inside the package.
PLEASE, ask for real shipping cost, because the one displayed by default on the web page are for orientative purposes only.
The cost shipping will be cheapest than the one displayed.
Note: A 4% fee will be applied to every payment through PayPal.